Warwickshire County Council, Public Health and South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group are pleased to announce the launch of the 2017 Joint Healthy South Warwickshire funding opportunity.
This one year, seed funding opportunity is aimed at community and voluntary sector organisations who can deliver a project addressing one or more of the outcomes below:
- Reduce unhealthy lifestyle behaviours including smoking and excessive alcohol consumption,
- Promote activities that reduce obesity and obesity related long term conditions,
- Admission avoidance and supporting early discharge,
- Addressing rural and social isolation,
- Maximising income and/or reducing debt,
- Mental health and wellbeing – including dementia.
Cllr Les Caborn, Portfolio Holder for Health said “We welcome the opportunity to work with South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group to jointly fund health and well being pilot projects across South Warwickshire. Improving public health outcomes for our population requires partnership working and this is a great example of how it works at a grass roots level.”
The tender process opened on Friday 10th November and closes on Friday 8th December at 12 noon.
Organisations can apply for funding through CSW Jets csw-jets.co.uk and search under ‘All Opportunities’ for Joint Healthy South Warwickshire funding.
Tenders will be scored independently by a representative from each of the funding organisations.
For further information please visit csw-jets.co.uk.